Thursday, April 15, 2010

Joe Strummer & The Mesacleros - Coma Girl

I haven't made a new post in over a month, but I hope to start posting entries more frequently. Anyways, here is a great CD single for "Coma Girl" by Joe Strummer and the Mescaleros. This CD was only released in the UK on Hellcat/Epitaph Europe Records, but when I bought the "Coma Girl" 7" single off of one of the guys from Hellcat many moons ago, he gave me this single with it for free. The 7" only has "Coma Girl" and a live cover of "Blitzkrieg Bop," but the CD single also includes a live version of their song "Yalla Yalla" originally off of Rock Art & The X-Ray Style. The live tracks were recorded at Brinxton Academy in the UK on November 24, 2001. RIP Joe.

Track listing:
1. Coma Girl
2. Yalla Yalla (Live)
3. Blitzkrieg Bop (Live)

http://www.mediafire.com/?mnjim1lmbjz

1 comment:

  1. thanks for this! I heard one Mesacleros song a few years ago and didnt like it so I never gave them another listen. But this single is really really good. I might have to check them out again.

    ReplyDelete